Перейти к содержанию
AUTO TECHNOLOGY

civic 07 and launch x431

Knupz

Рекомендуемые сообщения

hy all,

playing with x431 in my car,civic 2007, i found this thing called "odometer reset" in instrument cluster main of launch,i didn't click it because i dont know what it does,my question is if someone has tried,and if yes what it does?

Many thanks.

hy all,

playing with x431 in my car,civic 2007, i found this thing called "odometer reset" in instrument cluster main of launch,i didn't click it because i dont know what it does,my question is if someone has tried,and if yes what it does?

Many thanks.

If you think that this change of mileage - is not so. It only make reset of parameters. Impossible to change mileage with LAUNCH X431.

I know that,that's why i'm asking,its strange because when i click it i get a warning,something like "if you change the odometer.....,something about replace the cluster." i'm will look again and tell you guys exactly what is says in the warning msg.I dont think that is for reseting the trip because i have another function for that.

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...
Яндекс цитирования