Перейти к содержанию
AUTO TECHNOLOGY

Audi A3 2006 VDO 93LC86

julianstefanov

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello,

I hope I can write in English, because I don't want to use Google translator. I can read and understand Russian, but it's kinda hard for me to write in Russian :(

I have a problem with Audi Dash VDO D03 A3-SLine 2006 year (It's not D02) and can not change the km/mil data. I used Omega Orange 5 to dump the 93LC86 EEPROM.

I tried to make the changes like this guy is explained here: http://all-adapter.ru/article_info.php?articles_id=21 but it's not working, because something is different. That method working like a charm on Version D02 VDO, but on D03 the following addresses are different and when I try to change them, I can NOT make the Adaptation with VCDS after. It always give me ERROR message. Is there someone who can give me a tip or any idea please?

Thanks in advance

A3 VDO D03 (2006) - 202672km orig.rar

Дело в том что эта версия p/n 4E0 920 930R,а у этого парня нет такой версии и поэтому с калькулировать у вас не получается и очень повезло вам что это не CRIPTO? могли быть проблемы?!! и как вам помочь? вам надо купить оборудование которое позволяла работать по OBD 2 все проблемы будут решены.

Hello CrazyMaster,

I have tried to change the KM with VAG-K+CAN Commander Full, VCDS, Omega 5, WVTool, Nyo, Licznik, Diga and more with no success. I don't know what kind of OBD 2 equipment I need at this moment :(

I tried to change the ODO manualy to 130000 with Omega 5, then the Car showed 231999 km value which is incorrect.

Thanks for your answer.

That's what I'm talking about. Theré's a problem when I make changes on that address. I tried to put 130000 for example and then the Car showed me 231999 always. I tried 135943 and it's going to 231999 again.

I know that the address of original (actual) km data is 2bf-2c6, but there's something more :(

That's what I'm talking about. Theré's a problem when I make changes on that address. I tried to put 130000 for example and then the Car showed me 231999 always. I tried 135943 and it's going to 231999 again.

I know that the address of original (actual) km data is 2bf-2c6, but there's something more :(

Это крипто даш. С этой версией щита, не получится сделать как указано по ссылке. Только кабельные решения по OBD2.

Вроде не крипто.

Пост #3 заинтиресовал. Я недавно приобрёл себе VCDS оригинальный, и не видел где там километраж можно править. Подскажите кто работал с ним, как это делается (если вообще есть возможность).

Извеняюсь что не по теме.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You can change km with VCDS only if the car is new and less than 000100km.

Just go to Instrument, then Security and login with the universal login code: 13861

Go back and choose Adaptation and go to channel 09. Press Read Data and you'll see the km of the car without the last number (ex: 149385 -> you will see 14938).

Then you can write new value (without the last number) and then TEST and SAVE.

That's all. But keep in mind that if you want to change km on an old car (more than 100km) you have to read the eeprom and do the things like on that page: http://all-adapter.ru/article_info.php?articles_id=21

Thank you julianstefanov. Всё ясно, значит можно и сказать что лучше использовать аппаратуру для коррекции. Просто думал что можно VCDS'ом VAG'и править, было бы удобно, лишний раз доставать всё не нужно было бы.

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...
Яндекс цитирования