Перейти к содержанию
AUTO TECHNOLOGY

Hi from Oz [holden fan]

Рекомендуемые сообщения

i wish i could read russian.im comp technician

love this site

first timer in ecu programming,theres so much stuff here.im going to have some fun looks like.bought carprog unit and a x431 and elm327.am i missing something for a beginner? if i can help anybody in anyway please ask.thank u

• 2 недели спустя...

Hey there,

I think you are on the right track, mostly people start their way from ELM and the move forward.

I got my self a galleto cable as-well to get the show running, trying to understand working with WinOls.

Anyhow, if some help needed, feel free to Pm me.

Cheers

Hey there,

I think you are on the right track, mostly people start their way from ELM and the move forward.

I got my self a galleto cable as-well to get the show running, trying to understand working with WinOls.

Anyhow, if some help needed, feel free to Pm me.

Cheers

thanks bg

hows carprog compared to galetto?

They cannot compare each other, because they are different. For different purposes. Galetto is for ECU programming and chip tuning. CarProg is mostly used for cleaning crash, speedo correction etc. Look in the menus, you will see it! ELM is for diagnostics on controllers. Ask if you have other questions.

• 2 месяца спустя...

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...
Яндекс цитирования