Audi A4 2002 RB4 Cluster Error KM

nitroxpeel

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Audi 2003 A4 TDI

Instrument BOSCH RB4 Crypto

Memory 24c08

Original KM unknown

New KM 125 000

We have somehow managed to corrupt the RB4 Cluster file and are in big trouble, i have attatched both ecu dump and rb4 cluster dump. Any help would be greatly apprechiated :)

a4ecuDump_26.10.09.rar

a42003_crypto_cluster_26.10.09.rar

Изменено пользователем nitroxpeel
  • Downvote 4

Audi 2003 A4 TDI

Instrument BOSCH RB4 Crypto

Memory 24c08

Original KM unknown

New KM 125 000

We have somehow managed to corrupt the RB4 Cluster file and are in big trouble, i have attatched both ecu dump and rb4 cluster dump. Any help would be greatly apprechiated :)

For this panel calculating you need exact original mileage. If You don't now it you get ERROR. Or original dump of C08 before nileage changing.

For this panel calculating you need exact original mileage. If You don't now it you get ERROR. Or original dump of C08 before nileage changing.

Do you know which line the milage is on? and would it be possible to try and fail? add 1 km .. write it.. see and try again over and over untill its the correct one? If this is possible which program should i use to change the km?

I wouldnt mind spending a week doing this as long as i know what to do.

Thanks for all your help so far.

Try files attached. I change km manually.

Even you know km address, you cannot change because km are crypted.

Even so, km are stored in line: 0x00 to 0x19

Cheers.

PS: Files attached:

123414 km = 0BE875FAF1FB895397BD99CBEC7A4D0E0016E201

127xxx km = B38CCCC2C953552F8BB446D9C503E3020073F201

8E0_920_900G_123.xxx.rar

8E0_920_900G_127.xxx.rar

Изменено пользователем ursu82

Try files attached. I change km manually.

Even you know km address, you cannot change because km are crypted.

Even so, km are stored in line: 0x00 to 0x19

Cheers.

PS: Files attached:

123414 km = 0BE875FAF1FB895397BD99CBEC7A4D0E0016E201

127xxx km = B38CCCC2C953552F8BB446D9C503E3020073F201

8E0_920_900G_123.xxx.rar

8E0_920_900G_127.xxx.rar

Thanks so much ursu82, i will try theese today. And im gonna go trough the cars service book to see if perhaps the previous owner has not been honest about the km. Would it be possible to get the KM distance from any other system in the car or is this only located in the instrument panel?

Thank you again i really apprechiate this.

If car have EDC15 (1.9 TDI, 2.5 TDI) km are also stored in ECU - 24c04 (try to read with VCDS or K+CAN)

But if you drived after you get ERROR on dashboard, mileage will be different between ECU and 1st DASH dump. ERROR again. If no way to sort it, you need ECU, DASH and, if possible, key's from same car from scrapyard, all from one car. As well after changing that parts, you will get SRS error on the DASH - "VIN number is different". That error possible to fix with SRS modul adaptation with any VAG diagnostic.

If car have EDC15 (1.9 TDI, 2.5 TDI) km are also stored in ECU - 24c04 (try to read with VCDS or K+CAN)

Yes its a 1.9 TDI i added the EDC15 ECU dump in the first post. I dont know which lines the KM is in the ECU dump though. Can i copy paste the KM from the Instrument .bin file to the ECU? I really dont expect it to be this simple but am i to understand that if the ECU and the Instrument Cluster has the same value this will work? Or does it have to be the original Instrument Cluster KM?

I should probably also add that we have a VAS5052 tester that has the capability to adapt new clusters and write KM if the Cluster Value is below 100km.

Crazy idea : What if i zero out the first two lines.. x00 to x19 in the cluster bin and readapt... over and over to find the correct KM? First off.. would this work? Secondly would i need to find the Exact KM or the Exact 1000km... ie 12591x or 125xxx?

But if you drived after you get ERROR on dashboard, mileage will be different between ECU and 1st DASH dump. ERROR again. If no way to sort it, you need ECU, DASH and, if possible, key's from same car from scrapyard, all from one car. As well after changing that parts, you will get SRS error on the DASH - "VIN number is different". That error possible to fix with SRS modul adaptation with any VAG diagnostic.

Thank you jevgensolo i will remember this option as a last resort. We have the VAS5052 tool to readapt.

I managed to get ahold of the original ECU Backup that was taken from the EDC15 Ecu at the time of instrument panel corruption. If anyone is able to extract the KM from this ECU Dump then that would be the Excact KM for the Instrument Cluster.

dumpecu_EDC15_A4.rar

I managed to get ahold of the original ECU Backup that was taken from the EDC15 Ecu at the time of instrument panel corruption. If anyone is able to extract the KM from this ECU Dump then that would be the Excact KM for the Instrument Cluster.

The mileage in your edc is 40000, I think that it's impossible to get exactly KM which was in dashboard.. moreover you need also daily mileage.

The mileage in your edc is 40000, I think that it's impossible to get exactly KM which was in dashboard.. moreover you need also daily mileage.

Well damn.. i take it that file is corrupt as well then, i just found our last service reciept as well.. KM = 171375km That was the milage reported before it was corrupted.

What software do you use to read out the milage in theese files if i may ask?

And is it possible to add the correct KM 171375 to both the instrument cluster bin and the EDC bin so atleast it will contain a correct milage for a new instrument adaptation later?

Thank you all again for all your help!

Well damn.. i take it that file is corrupt as well then, i just found our last service reciept as well.. KM = 171375km That was the milage reported before it was corrupted.

What software do you use to read out the milage in theese files if i may ask?

And is it possible to add the correct KM 171375 to both the instrument cluster bin and the EDC bin so atleast it will contain a correct milage for a new instrument adaptation later?

Thank you all again for all your help!

German software on EDC15..by vagdashcom. I don't know why it show this value.

If you have k-can commander, you can do it via diagnostic cluster

edc.JPG

First of all, you try dumps from me?

Second off all: Stop asking about old km. This is old method of calculation.

Licznik is reading .bin and km from him.

We have somehow managed to corrupt the RB4 Cluster

In this case even .bin dumped here was corrupted, so old km is no useful.

If you get error, i will send one bin from my collection for this type os dash, make immo off im ECU and car will work ok.

Изменено пользователем ursu82

First of all, you try dumps from me?

Second off all: Stop asking about old km. This is old method of calculation.

Licznik is reading .bin and km from him.

In this case even .bin dumped here was corrupted, so old km is no useful.

If you get error, i will send one bin from my collection for this type os dash, make immo off im ECU and car will work ok.

Hi Ursu82,

Im at the work shop sitting in the car right now. Tested both files, car runs and works but still error on KM. If there is anything i can read out from the car to help please let me know. I will be working on it for a while.

Thank you again.

• 3 недели спустя...
Try this ile

With this file car will not start, but test if show km.

8E0920900G_RB4_CRYPTO_KOMBIINSTR.rar

Still get error and now also DEF error in the display. Is it possible to virginize the display? Could there be a firmware for this somewhere?

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...
Яндекс цитирования