Перейти к содержанию
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

AUTO-BK.RU FORUM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sonic-smiling

Участник
  • Зарегистрирован

  • Посещение

Весь контент sonic-smiling

  1. sonic-smiling опубликовал тема в Чип-Тюнинг
    Looking for virgin/ ISN Reset Dump for Continental DME MSD81.2 (BMW N43) Hi everyone, I am looking for a virgin/ virginized (ISN reset/ VIN cleared) dump (Flash/ EEPROM) for a BMW Continental engine control unit, I need a clean file to adapt and program this ECU to another vehicle. ECU Details: ECU Model: Continental DME MSD81.2 BMW Part Number: 7 579 142 Continental Number: 5WK93709 Index: 02 Engine: N43 Petrol Transmission: Manual If enyone has a known-good virgin dump (Full Flash+EEPROM) for this software version, or can help clear/reset the ISN and VIN from my original dump, I would greatly appreciate it! I am using Xprog-3 Thanks in advance!
  2. Hi guys, I need a clean original stock dump (.bin) for mercedes CLS 250 CDI OM651 Here are the identification details from KEES ECU: Delphi CRD3.X CAN (CRD3-651) HW: 6519040001 SW: 6519027600 Upg. SW: 6519039723 Spare part: 6519011801 System: CRD3-651-WMA4ED4 We planned to flash a Stage 1 tune onto the car, but we were informed that it might already have a stage 1 installed. I read the file using KESS, but since reading a tuned ECU gives us a modified file rather than an original one.
  3. Hello, I need the original flash for block Continental DME MSD81.2 2008, please help
  4. The problem, I need to remove the flash and eeprom, from the MSD80.2 block, for this a have Ktag, and Launch programmer for eku blocks, I cant connect because of the block protection, how to bypass this protection.
  5. Thank you so much for your answer, the only thing I cant do is I dont have access to download it.
  6. Hello everyone, I have a Smart Roadster 2003 with a Bosh MEG 1.1 ECU. ECU Part Number: 0 261 205 006 EEPROM Memory: 24C02 I have attached the original EEPROM dump below. Could someone please help me with one of the following: Extract the 7-byte Sync Code (CS) from this dump so I can program a CAN emulator (Julie/UNICAN). Make this dump Virgin/Renew for Star Diagnosis adaptation Thank you in advance for your help Smart MEG1.1 ORIGINAL.zip
Яндекс цитирования

Account

Navigation

Поиск

Поиск

Настройте push-уведомления браузера

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.