Перейти к содержанию
AUTO TECHNOLOGY

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Ответов 2,6 тыс
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

У кого не определяется прибор на компе.( появляется сообщение о перегрузке порта USB)

смотрите шестилапую UL46 возле разъёма  USB.Пробивает на массу вывод Vbus.

Пара таких пришла от китайцев.

Такая же история с кесс. Урал ее? Или менял?

И чем таким клон, по железу, кардинально отличается от ори, кроме как качеством исполнения? 

Изменено пользователем меркул

проще уж тогда мастер купить с нужной лицензией и забыть про китай

проще уж тогда мастер купить с нужной лицензией и забыть про китай

Финансово кому как)

Yes poor sadly trauka.......cry like a litte girl only why you are far behind us.

We have full solution.

I have full pack of tokens for all serials out :p

and you call me gay? Who of us is using a female avatar? Just think about it haha :D

hundreds of users use our reseters with real tokens...hundreds users use our fw...remember the free sollutions posted on all forums? who did you think that posted?there ar ALL MY FW...and who can have the sollutions for reset?YOU?...no way... where have you been until the free sollutions was posted on forums?...little mikey mouse...and you talk bad about me?...hey girley...search for you a boyfriend on other place...i am not disponible for you...i am married an i have tho soons by 22 and 25 years old...and also i have 28 years experience machanical auto and one of best tuners...and you...YOU...pfff you make me sick

hundreds of users use our reseters with real tokens ... hundreds users use our fw ... remember the free sollutions posted on all forums? who did you think that posted? there ar ALL MY FW ... and who can have the sollutions for reset? YOU? ... no way ... where have you been until the free sollutions was posted on forums? ... little mikey mouse ... and you talk bad about me? ... hey girley ... search for you a boyfriend on other place ... i am not disponible for you ... i am married an i have tho soons by 22 and 25 years old ... and also i have 28 years experience machanical auto and one of best tuners ... and you ... YOU ... pfff you make me sick

So when all of these tokens and resetters belongs to you?

Just because you buy them do not mean its the decisions you did not author

You & Chipp0815 simply re-sellers do not confuse you to the Genius creates solutions 

how many times have you banned from the forums makes them money to get banned from doing them more money to get banned again a stupid man
Изменено пользователем DRDEE

So when all of these tokens and resetters belongs to you?

Just because you buy them do not mean its the decisions you did not author

You & Chipp0815 simply re-sellers do not confuse you to the Genius creates solutions 

how many times have you banned from the forums makes them money to get banned from doing them more money to get banned again a stupid man

i was banned on my demand mate  because a lot of china guys hacked my computers and network for steal my solutions...genius for what mate?...no,i"m not genius...but i have all complete sollutions,,,do you have it?...and also,i am sure if you use a kess or ktag updated for free from forums,you use my free sollutions...yes...i make money because i used my brain.exe to obtain all thoses solutions...and what is your problem in fact?...i sell what i have...not what YOU have (not)...and also f you can see,on many forums i changed my ID with the accept of admins for not being again and again attached by fuxing china hackers

какой к-таг актуальный на данный момент у китайцев? интересует по ф-сериям бмв

you needto update from 5.001 to 6.070 your k-tagand then migrate to trasdata...

Yes poor sadly trauka.......cry like a litte girl only why you are far behind us.

We have full solution.

I have full pack of tokens for all serials out :p

and you call me gay? Who of us is using a female avatar? Just think about it haha :D

you needto update from 5.001 to 6.070 your k-tagand then migrate to trasdata...

Вы оба, лучше бы выложили сюда что нибудь полезное, в доказательство того, что вы профессионалы.

А пока мы все, видим только ваши не нужные никому эмоции.  

Entrambi voi, è meglio avere postato qualcosa di utile qui, per dimostrare che siete professionisti.

E mentre tutti noi vediamo solo le tue emozioni non hanno bisogno di nessuno.  

per la prima azzeramento vero

Token1.rar

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу

• Создать...
Яндекс цитирования