Перейти к содержанию
AUTO TECHNOLOGY

Airbag Error 65535

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello together.

In this evening, i tri to read the dashboard with eeprom reader 1.8 ( also posted on the forum ).

My car is an Golf 4 TDI /ALH 2001. I can`t read the dash, then i try to read the airbag eeprom...,when i access the module, right at the beginning of the read, i see the airbag indicator flashing and IC display say "Airbag Failure" .

I haven`t idea about the "ghost bug" in 6Q0-909-605-A airbag module, after some research, i manage to find out what is cause...

Now i have an dead module, and worst of all,and an inactive airbag system.

How can i fix that?

I attache 3 readings of airbag module.

1.first step - original reading.

2.second step - after try clearing error with vag-com.

3.third step - after try reset data.

Please help me to fix that.

Thank you.

airbag_cniky.zip

What for to read Airbag if they work?

$0800 - 084F range of DTC-replace to FF.

$0951 - 09EE range of (crash data). replace to FF ( Warning:$0950must be 00 $9EE must be

AA)

Sensor.pdf

6Q0605A.rar

Thank you Alex, but this will not solve all the problems.

I found a way to fix this. :

Indeed, the dump is ok, but it is a problem with air bag controller: More info can be found at: http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/vw_issues.html

In this case, the Bug was not activated interface VAG-COM, 402.3 in later versions, including HEX + CAN stop the problem from a simple scan, but the fact that I accessed with another interface, and I read the content .

Rewrite controller in a dump "clear", does not solve the problem, that just comes from there, from accessing writing / reading dump in question, so do not solve anything.

In the end i solved the problem without off module on the car and to program directly MC.

Write a clear dump, acces module with vag-airbag and select MC correspondent, read eeprom, according to this, switch automatically in edit mode, implicitly at this stage to change state automatically MC module, leaving the status of memory error. At this time disconnect interlock on the car.

Scanned with VAG-COM, everything seems to be okay, implied no longer appear on any errors or dash on BC.

The archive attached to you all the tools that are needed.

A good night;)

airbag_repair_vw.rar

• 4 недели спустя...
Hello together.

In this evening, i tri to read the dashboard with eeprom reader 1.8 ( also posted on the forum ).

My car is an Golf 4 TDI /ALH 2001. I can`t read the dash, then i try to read the airbag eeprom...,when i access the module, right at the beginning of the read, i see the airbag indicator flashing and IC display say "Airbag Failure" .

I haven`t idea about the "ghost bug" in 6Q0-909-605-A airbag module, after some research, i manage to find out what is cause...

Now i have an dead module, and worst of all,and an inactive airbag system.

How can i fix that?

I attache 3 readings of airbag module.

1.first step - original reading.

2.second step - after try clearing error with vag-com.

3.third step - after try reset data.

Please help me to fix that.

Thank you.

test index004

good luck

6Q0_909_605A_index4_clear.zip

• 8 месяцев спустя...

Ребята. чем можно записать блок 1с0 909 605к? Это Skoda Super прочитал и сохранил одним из аир-вагов, а вот на запись не предлагает. Или что я не так делаю?

Так в этом весь прикол, там где есть выбор проца, нет клир краш(сброс ошибок не помогает), а там где есть стереть краш, нет выбора проца :(. А на обум стреемно

Спасибо земляк :az:. Этой прогой тож пробовал, увы. Выбирал все типы блоков. Попробую собрать схему на атмелке для ФВ ресетер.

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...
Яндекс цитирования